WELCOME TO Okonomi Japan ~お好み日本~ !!
*お好み – okonomi, 日本 – nihon
♥ About this blog
Okonomi Japan is a blog all about Japan. “Okonomi” means “as you like” or “whatever you like”, so I post whatever I like!! lol I write on all kinds of topics related to Japan.
I share about
- news etc..
from 100% Japanese perspective.
♥ Who I am
- My name is Okonomi (not my real name).
- I’m in my 20s.
- I was born and raised in Japan ,and I am 100% Japanese.
- Currently I live in my hometown which is located in the same region as Tokyo called Kanto area.
- My passions are kawaii stuff, food and music!
- I studied abroad in California, the United States for 6 months when I was a sophomore in college.
♥ Why I started this blog
I have been in love with American culture watching 90s TV shows (Full House etc.) and movies (Home Alone etc.) since I was a little girl, but there was no way of knowing the real life style in the States. I was under the impression that the life shown in TV shows and movies was real. I realized it was totally different from movies when I moved to America :0
So here I am for those who want to know the real Japan!
I have met so many people who are interested in Japan and then I have become a proud Japanese! I would like to share Japanese daily life, culture, trends, food and events etc. from Japanese perspective.
♥ Who I dedicate this blog to
I dedicate this blog to those who are in love with Japan, curious about Japan.
Hope you enjoy this blog 🙂 ♡